Monday, August 3, 2015

17 new Rock Band 4 tracks revealed!

Hey-oh! Some more RB 4 tracks have been announced. Let's get on with the show:

4 Non Blondes - "What's Up?"
The Black Keys - "Fever"
Disturbed - "Prayer"
Duck & Cover - "Knock Em Down"
Eddie Japan - "Albert"
Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
Halestorm - "I Miss the Memory"
Heart - "Kick It Out"
Heaven's Basement - "I Am Electric"
Lighting Bolt - "Dream Genie"
Rick Derringer - "Rock N Roll, Hoochie Koo"
Rush - "A Passage to Bangkok"
Scorpions - "No One Like You"
Slydigs - "Light the Fuse"
Soul Remnants - "Dead Black (Heart of Ice)
System of a Down - "Spiders"
White Denim - "At Night in Dreams"

So I basically read them as I was writing the songs here on the blog. A few surprises and a lot of unknowns here. The Rush track was a nice surprise, maybe they can finally release the rest of 2112 as a three pack and have the full album up in the RB store. Scorpions are pretty great too, as well as more Fall Out Boy. There is an awful lot of artists that I am really not familiar with.

I'd love to preorder RB4, yet I don't own a new Xbox console, nor do I have the money for the preorder bundle. I mean between the two that is a expenditure of over five hundred fifty dollars. I just can't justify spending that much money. Yet no worries, Dear Readers, I'll keep spewing this information as I get it and send it back out to the interwebs waves or lanes or whatever the kids are calling the information super highway nowadays.

Until next time.

Stay Calm and Play Pong!

No comments:

Post a Comment