Friday, November 28, 2014

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 2)

C3 released these tracks today:

Blink-182 - "Fuck a Dog"
Gigakoops - "The Closing of Chaos" (O)
Gigakoops - "The Closing of Chaos" (O) (2X Bass Pedal)

Music of Scotland Pack 02

Belle and Sebastian - "Stay Loose" (O)
The Fratellis - "Chelsea Dagger"
Gerry Rafferty - "Baker Street" (O)
The Proclaimers - "I'm on My Way" (O)
Rod Stewart - "Have I Told You Lately" (O)

(O denotes Keyboard)

Well there you have it folks! I've heard of Rod Stewart and The Proclaimers, but everything else is lost on me. Time to go to Spotify and give it all a listen. Are you jazzed for the Music of Scotland Pack? The single tracks that were released? Nothing? Well sound off and let the World know. We want to know.

Stay Clam and Black Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment