Friday, November 29, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 2)

C3 has released some awesome stuff today. Here we go!

Del Amitri - "Roll to Me" (O)
Eurythmics - "When Tomorrow Comes" (O)
The Proclaimers - "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" (O)
Rod Stewart - "Every Beat of My Heart" (O)
Simple Minds - "Don't You (Forget About Me)" (O)
Stealers Wheel - "Stuck in the Middle With You" (O, X)
Wet Wet Wet - "Love is All Around" (O)

(O denotes Keyboards, X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass)

Tons of PRO Keys and a PRO Guitar/Bass upgrade as well, it seems Christmas came early this year, especially that Simple Minds track. I have wanted that in RB since RB1. Every week I say I need to get into these customs, maybe it's time I take another look on how to do it.

What did you think of the tracks that hit this week?  Sound off folks, I love to hear what you're thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment