Monday, June 24, 2013

WWE 2K14 Debut Trailer

Holy crap!  Game looks beautiful.  So here's the announced (by this video alone) roster:

The Rock
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
Ryback
John Cena
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
Dolph Ziggler

Here's the official WWE 2K14 Roster page!

 Oh man!  Snap into a Slim Jim!  I literally just "squeeeedddd" all over myself when I saw the Macho Man, oh yeah! Bout' time WWE, bout' time!  Good on ya.  Glad to see a taste of the roster, and very excited to see more when they decide to release it.  I'll be honest if it's under 110 (at least) active wrestlers I will be a tad disappointed (and don't forget a ton of CAW slots to beef up the Superstars and Divas divisions), it's the end of the console generation they should be able to squeeze that juice and make a large roster this year.

I hope they do a persistent world thing with the WWE Universe 3.0 (I think) this time around.  Give me total customization, give the Superstars and Divas the option to turn Face/Heel at any time.  I want to see timelines of championships and who has held them.  I've enjoyed some aspects from various games but I don't think I am going to get that detailed here.  I am sure there is way more that I can blab on, but really, you're coming for the roster and all these blots on the page are all blah blah blah.

Alright, that is the early roster so far, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment