Saturday, April 20, 2013

This Week in Rock (Games)

So there hasn't been anything posted on RBN this week as the servers are down so I thought I would post what the track list is for the game Bandfuse: Rock Legends coming out later this year (I think), now mind you, this isn't a complete list since they've only revealed 19 out of the 55 songs (and don't worry DLC fanatics, there will be more tracks put out for this game, which I believe may turn the heads of the "starving"  rhythm rock gamers out there.  Also, I will put the songs that already appeared on Rock Band in bold and in red, you know, cuz' I'm cool like that.

Bandfuse on disc track list, so far:

Alanis Morissette - "You Outta Know"
Allman Brother Band - "Jessica"*
Blind Melon - "No Rain"
Blink-182 - "Unannounced Track" *
Blue Oyster Cult - "Godzilla"
Clash - "Should I Stay or Should I Go"
Coldplay - "Yellow"
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, We're Going Down"
Five Finger Death Punch - "The Bleeding"
Fuel - "Hemorrhage"
Jane's Addiction - "Been Caught Stealing" *
Heart - "Barracuda"
Incubus - "Drive"
Judas Priest - "Breaking the Law"
Living Colouor - "Cult of Personality"
Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Unannounced Track" *
Maroon 5 - "Harder to Breathe"
Pantera - "I'm Broken"
Pearl Jam - "Alive"
Slash - "Back From Cali"
Rick Springfield - "Jessie's Girl"
Rush - "Limelight"
Stellar Revival - "The Crazy Ones"
The Strokes - "Reptilia
Yes - "Roundabout" *

(*New track added, check back to this post often!)

So there you have it so far, something to wet your plastic rocker appetite, wait, no!  This is a real guitar game, no plastic here, also there is bass guitar and vocals, sorry drummers, no fun for you (so far, that may change, who knows?).  This game looks to be interesting and I will keep my little ol' eyeballs on it.

What do you think of another real guitar game coming out?  Is it past it's prime or right on time?  Sound off in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment