Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wild Rock Band DLC Speculation!

Now I have no personal info on what is going to be announced on Friday.  This is my best guess.

Either it's going to be:

Pixies Pack 01

Where Is My Mind
All Over the World
The Sad Punk

or:

Warped Tour 2012

Rise Against - "My Life Inside Your Heart"
Breathe Carolina - "They Say You Won't Come Back"
Memphis May Fire - "The Sinner"

or:

Ozzy Osbourne Pack 02

Shot in the Dark
You Can't Kill Rock And Roll
Goodbye to Romance
Fire in the Sky
Mr. Tinkertrain

or:

Singles Week (Metal Head Edition)

Motorhead - "Sacrifice"
Metallica - "One"
Motley Crue - "Shout at the Devil"

Just my thoughts on what be on the ballot for Friday.  No real info, just my guesses.

What do you think?  Do you think it'll be something else?  Agree?  Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment