Friday, June 22, 2012

Let's Go Out to the Movies!

As I write this blog post the theater down the street from me is about an hour from the ribbon cutting ceremony.  I'm a bit miffed that they didn't open up early today and let some peeps watch some matinees, but it's all good as Symphony and I will probably go and check out one of these movies tomorrow morning.

Moonrise Kingdom

 So this is Wes Anderson's new flick and this is the one we will see at the new theater down the street either today or tomorrow.  The trailer made it look awesome and there is a ton of talent in it.  Can't wait to see this!
  










Brave

Been wanting to see this since I've seen a few of the trailers about a month or so ago.  This is probably what we'll see tomorrow.










Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

I don't know to much about this, but it could be good.  I don't really go to the theater without doing my homework on films (unless someone else is paying!), but this might be interesting just on the title alone.










Well not too much coming out that I want to see.  Maybe there will be some sweet flicks next week.  What do you think of what is coming out this week?  Love it?  Hate it?  Let's hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment