Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Comics Arriving

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Library Edition Vol. 1

Love me some Buffy and the fact that the comics take up after the show is a nice perk.  Ah, sweet continuity.  If you've never seen the TV show give it a once over then check out the comics and then Vol. 1 Edition gets ya right in the thick of it.




Marvel Zombies Destroy # 2

 Howard the Duck fighting Nazi Zombies?  Sold!







Clive Barker's Hellraiser Vol. 2 Tim Bradstreet Virgin Cover

What?  Tim Bradstreet doing a Hellraiser cover.  Nice.   I want this comic just for the cover.  What am I, five?  Sweet.






Caligua Vol. 1 HC Signed Edition

A comic about Caligua?  Color me impressed.  Disturbing, I'm sure.  Intrigued I am.







Make-Up Artist Magazine #96

Wow.  I didn't know they will still making this.  Great mag for an awesome industry.





 MAD Spy vs. Spy 2 Pack Vinyl Figure

Symph would love this!





Well that is it for the Comics Arriving.  Hope you enjoyed it.  Looking forward to any of this?  Hate comics, toys, and magazines?  Sound off. 








No comments:

Post a Comment