Monday, January 2, 2012

Movie Ticket Monday: Road Trip

What is up my Dear Readers?  Hoping that the New Year was all well and good to you.  This last week was a mixture of good and bad times, be careful, blink and you miss them.  Just drink the fucking water and be done with it.  Third eye growing out of your shoulder?  No worries, there's corrective surgery for all that now.  Delightful.

Enough with the pleasentries and ramblings, onto today's first of at least two blogs to ring in the new (and possibly last) year ever.



Today awesome movie is Road Trip.  I love stupid comedies.  Love, love, love them.  This one wasn't all that funny if I remember.  Sure there were funny parts like with Tom Green and the snake, Mitch.  But all in all it could have been a renter.  I saw this and the Modesto 18 again with some homies.  I think they were film buddies.  The date was June 3, 2000 and it was at the 10:00PM showing, (back when I could stay up late!).

If anyone is curious as to why I only talk about where and who I was with and not the film itself is because I am a big believer of not SPOILING the film if anyone cares to see it.  You know, just throwing that out there for the curious reader... well except for one film... "IT"S FUCKING ROSEBUD!" There saved two boring hours.  If you get the quote then either you've seen the film or you've watched Family Guy in the last six years, either way you've wasted your time instead of the pursuit of finer things... like drinking or destroying the establishment.  Well, I've rambled on long enough about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment