Monday, October 10, 2011

Topic: Places I would like to visit.

This question is easy for me.  Though much like my blog polls, two places take the top honor of where I would want to go first.  Amsterdam and Japan.

Amsterdam is located in The Netherlands, near Rotterdam.  Beautiful architecture, tons of museums that I would actually take my time in (sorry, Symph!) and the beer and food.  Yum.  It has been a dream of mine since I was fourteen.  The fact that my wife has been there makes me drool everytime she regals me with stories of her brief time there.  Though in her defense I don't think she got to enjoy Amsterdam the way she wanted to, but, what do I know...

Japan is another place I've always wanted to see.  I find the culture fascinating and it would be a real treat to go and get to see Japan.  From the landscape to the food to the people it's everything that I think I would dig. 

Time to go and brush up on my Japanese and Dutch!  Well... a man can dream right!

Anywhere you would like to visit that you haven't been to?  Already been there and want to rub it in?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment