Sunday, October 23, 2011

Television: Dexter

So I really like this show until Season 5.  I'm starting to feel that all television shows need to last only a few seasons and that is it.  Cartoons don't count for this rule.

I really don't like the Deb character that Jennifer Carpenter plays.  I'll be honest I would have been happy if she was killed in the first season.  I am usually not one to care about cursing but her character is the most unattractive person alive when she swears.  Ugh.

A lot of characters I don't personally care for on this show, except maybe the Masuka character, he seems the most real and natch' the most humorous.  I do like Dexter though I guess I would have tried to keep the show simple and have it revolve around Dexter and Dexter alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment