Monday, October 3, 2011

Re: Download Broken Personality Ver. 2.0 ... 57 sec remaining

Have we lost touch in this nano-second demanding world?  Studies are showing that social media use also could lead to ADHD.  Awesome, one other thing to add to the growing list of problems in this society.  Hooray.

Have we forgotten that we are a global community? One that which has been slowly destroying itself for the past few hundred years.  Global warming, global starvation, epic homelessness, jeez, I'm depressing myself.

Let's look around.  Take a moment.  Realize you're in the here and now and do something great.  Leave your mark, paint, lecture, play music, be happy like I'm now trying to be.  I'll turn this blog around.  Damn it.

Well I guess I still feel better than Gilbert O' Sullivan when he wrote Alone Again (Naturally), and so should you.  See isn't that better.  I thought so.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment