Sunday, October 25, 2020

Call of Cthulhu: The Children of Fear, A 1920’s Campaign Across Asia

 Rolling Boxcar has released this three hours ago:

https://rollingboxcars.com/2020/10/25/news-desk-call-of-cthulhu-the-children-of-fear-now-available/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Chaosium has released a pdf of a new sourcebook available in pdf now for about $27.00. A hardcopy will be available in February 2021 for $52.99 MSRP.

I recently picked up Harlem Unbound (2nd Edition) and I am loving it. The book looks and feels great. The binding is really, really good. I also recently picked up the Call of Cthulhu Investigators and Keeper books (7th Edition), respectively. The same can be said for the binding and the quality of these books as well. I am running Alone Against the Flames to familiarize myself with the rules and the flow of 7th Edition source material.

I plan on picking Berlin: The Wicked City and Terror Australis. I hope they re-release “The Secrets” city sourcebooks for 7th Edition as well. 

I can’t wait to see what Chaosium releases in 2021!

Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment