Wednesday, May 2, 2018

This Week in Rock (Games)

So I'm a day late (and a dollar short!) but it's all cool for school cuz' here I am spitting truth about what is hitting Rock Band and Rocksmith! Here we go!

Rock Band 4

"Forget About Tomorrow" - The Bergamot
"I Hear The Dead" - Dolly Spartans
"Body Like That" - The Eiffels
"Vinyl" - Fly By Midnight
"Shame" - Jocelyn & Chris Arndt

This song pack is free for Rock Band Rival owners, I have no idea how much they are single or if they are even available for single song purchase. I've never heard of any of these bands. I don't know what to think of Rock Band anymore...

Rocksmith Remastered

KT Tunstall Song Pack ($7.99)

"Black Horse and the Cherry Tree"
"Other Side of the World"
"Suddenly I See"



I know "Suddenly I See" and that is about it. It's totally a pass for me this week with everything. Are you jazzed to see any of these songs coming our for Rock Band or Rocksmith? 

No comments:

Post a Comment