Tuesday, January 13, 2015

This Week in Rock (Games) (Part 1)

Holy shit! Harmonix announced that tomorrow (I wrote part of this post on Monday) there will be three singles introduced into the RB library, now we don't know if it'll be every week or just once in awhile but it's pretty damn exciting news! So without further ado folks:

Rock Band 3 singles (1/13/15)

Arctic Monkeys - "R U Mine?"
Avenged Sevenfold - "Shepard of Fire"
Foo Fighters - "Something From Nothing"

I don't know if there are any PRO upgrades to these songs or not, but I will pick up the Arctic Monkey track for certain. What a great "earworm" to get in your brain.

Now moving on to what is coming out for Rocksmith 2014:

Soundgarden Song Pack ($11,99)

"Black Hole Sun" - Drop D: A455
"Fell on Black Days"

"Jesus Christ Posse" - Drop D
"Pretty Noose" - Custom Tuning (CGCGGE) / CGCG [Bass]
"Spoonman" - Drop D


I was just lamenting the other day that there was no Soundgarden in Rocksmith 2014 and now there is. I have all the other songs in Rock Band, but I think learning to play "Fell on Black Days" on a real guitar would be pretty sweet.

So there you have it folks! I knew a lot of people are stoked to fire up those RB discs again and buy some DLC and I'll be honest I am one of those people. Hopefully this will be a trend that continues next week over and over again, and more Soundgarden in Rocksmith is a win-win for everyone. Are you downloading some tracks today? Sound off!

Stay Calm and Rock Band DLC!


No comments:

Post a Comment