Friday, December 21, 2012

This Week in Rock Band

Well, totally wrong in my speculation yesterday!  The Rock Band Blitz trend continues this week as well.  Here we go!

My Chemical Romance Pack 01

"Helena" (O)
"Teenagers" (X, O)
"Sing" (O)

(X denotes PRO Guitar/Bass Upgrade, O denotes Keyboards)

Well, let's see what is coming out for the RBN on Xbox 360:

Indie Rock

The Michael J. Epstein Memorial Library - "Amylee"

Metal

Dir En Grey - "Hageshisa To, Kono Mune No Naka De Karamitsuita Shakunetsu No Yami"
Winter Crescent - "Battle of Egos Part II (2X Bass Pedal)

Progressive

Children of Nova - "Impossible Landscape"
Freen in Green - "The Final Battle"
Freen in Green - "The Final Battle (2X Bass Pedal)"

Rock

Memory of a Melody - "Break Away"
Mob Machine - "Silence of a Gun" 

Well there's not much at all for me this week, I'll check out the Memory of a Melody song since I liked the last one that was put out, but besides that, it's a super skip for me this week.  Maybe next week, Rockers, maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment