Friday, May 11, 2012

Life: Birthday Week

Well, I've been a bad boy.  Missed a whole week of posts.  Give me a break because Monday was my birthday and it was rough.  A friend's pet passed away that day and kind of threw the day into chaos.  Anjun-san was a good cat and a cutie.  You will be missed big man! Hugs to MGX and Angel whom owned the great Anjun.  The week improved over the next few days.  I grabbed a Kinect for the Xbox 360 and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 to try and get into shape.  It's pretty insane and I've sweated and burned calories like a mad mofo.  It's pretty sweet.  I got to drink cheap beer and eat all kinds of yummy food this week so that is pretty sweet to, now if Harmonix put some Metallica or Maiden on the DLC slate for this next week it would have awesome, but alas we got nothing near that...

I'll be posting This Week in Rock Band in a few.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment